Thermo23 software explores and initializes iButton
data loggers from Maxim/Dallas. This software supports the whole
family of Thermochron and Hygrochron iButtons. (DS1921, DS1922,
You may download an evaluation version of Thermo23.
However, measuring intervals of this test version are set at a
System requirements are standard Windows PC
(2000/XP/Vista) with an attached 1-Wire Adapter.
- Download Test
features of Thermo23
- Manages all Thermochron and Hygrochron
iButtons in a user-friendly way. Three different screen modes
facilitate the exploration of all Thermochron parameters with
varying degrees of detail.
- Clearly structured user interface
that avoids invalid device settings.
- A highlighted status field indicates
device status at all times.
- Real-time clock may be set to stop
automatically when mission is completed.
- Allows to enter scheduled start time,
no need to calculate mission delay time in minutes.
- Supports Overdrive communication.
- Allow password protection for DS1922/3-series
- Display the temperature log as a graphic
or table. (temperature scale °C, °F or °K)
reports displayed as a graphic, table or via print preview.
export header and log data as CSV-File.
- Thermo23 provides the option to
store user information permanently in the device general-purpose
memory, e.g. marking of the iButton, measuring point, remark
- The capacity management for the
iButton battery is equally outstanding. A software controlled
capacity-protocol allows to pre-plan the use of Thermochron
and Hygrochron iButtons. This feature requires only a one-time
adjustment in the basic settings.
This on-screen translation
of Thermo23 version 4.5c is still a work in progress. However,
we hope to release a final English version soon.