Thermochron data loggers make it simple and
inexpensive to monitor anything that is temperature sensitive,
including frozen foods (EN12830), biological items, or heating/freezer
For applications where both temperature and
humidity are important (foods, chemicals, powders, HVAC systems),
the Hygrochrons deliver unprecedented performance in an unbelievably
The 16mm Thermochron iButtons attach to almost
any container surface or wall-on bottles, boxes, pallets, air
cargo containers, refrigerators, semi trailers, railroad freight
Where iButtons are used
- Transportation of temperature- and
- Temperature and humidity logging in
food preparation and processing.
- Environmental studies/monitoring, data
logging for more than 10 years.
- Temperature logging in Cold Chain /EN12830),
Food Safety, Bio Science.
- Preventative temperature monitoring
for more then 10 years and less then 30 Euro.
- Warehouse monitoring, industrial production
and pharmaceutical and medical products.
- Temperature monitoring highly resistant
to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock.
Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.); Intrinsically Safe Apparatus.
See the iButton hompage (Maxim/Dallas) for Thermochron